RiderDre

Jun 4, 2006
Well I'm looking to get a new bike, either a 2006 CR, XC or SX 250 (still undecided). I know it use to be always cheaper to get bikes in Canada (I'm Canadian but my parents live in the US), but now I've been looking at prices and am starting to see otherwise (due to the almost equal exchange rates). What do you guys usaully expect off MSRP on 250 2 strokes? $800 USD or $1000 CDN in Canada?

RiderDre

Jun 4, 2006
I know blackfoot right now has $1200 off of the WR250F and CRF250X's but you're probably right on the 2-strokes as I called and everyone seems to be sold out of them.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Also keeping in mind while technically an 06 is still a new current model, the 07's will be out shortly so they are clearing out 06's. Trying to buy a new 07 between now and next May will result in a much higher price.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

RiderDre said:
I know blackfoot right now has $1200 off of the WR250F and CRF250X's but you're probably right on the 2-strokes as I called and everyone seems to be sold out of them.

Well don't worry blackfoot will find other ways to screw you lol. Their service department sucks!!! As you may tell I don't like them very much, they have a superstore kind of attitude, they really don't care whether they get your business or not. I go their to see all of the brands (more or less) in one spot and then go and buy from a smaller more personal dealer.

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

Oh and I have heard about a lot of people going to the states to buy cars and bikes, apparently by going south you can get a lot of money off if you go to the right dealer. I don't know how much you will get off a dirtbike though as they aren't that expensive to begin with (relatively speaking anyway)

RiderDre

Jun 4, 2006
Yeah the big thing is building a relationship with a good dealer so you can get discount on parts! Hopefully I can still get a 2006 as it looks as if Honda is raising their prices for 07 even though there is no model changes on the CR.

Top Bottom