gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
After a lot of sleepless nights, it is finally coming together.

This year I'm chairing the Caney Creek Enduro. It should be a really good event. The trails are in the best condition I've seen in a few years. They got a lot of rain last week, making for ideal traction with little or no dust.

Hope to see some fellow DRNers out there.;)

xrsforever

Nov 2, 2000
Gas Gas...I workedI(need the work days)check point 4,and picked up arrows after the race for 20 miles. Did not get to race this one ,but rode it afterwords. Dirt was PERFECT,layout was fun and challenging. GOOD JOB !!:cool:

TexXR

Jul 14, 2000
Congratulations, GasGasMan, on a great race. Conditions were perfect (except for little bit of humidity!!). Tell your check crews that they did a great job. Also, the scorers wrapped it really quick. I was headed out on my 5 hour drive home by 3:00.

I'll be back next year!

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
Thanks for the kind words guys.

It was a lot of work, especially with all the rain we had in the past months.

It was great to meet KLeeneX300 and TexXR. It is always cool to put faces with names.;)

Thanks for helping out xrsforever!

KLeeneX300

Dec 4, 1999
This was a great ride. While my performance wasn't as good as in other enduros, I still had a great time. The road sections were a cool touch. Not some thing you see every day. The rain on sat. ment no dust. :) The only downer was tree root after tree root after tree root.

gasgasman - nice meeting you at the gas stop.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Wow, sounds like it was a great enduro. I wish I had been there, at first I was going to ride it then I decided that I better just work the race. A family emergency kept me from attending. I apologize for not being there to help as I said I would. Maybe next year I can work it.

Glad you all had fun!

Lee W.

Top Bottom