Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Well its been a while since I have posted, or rode for that matter, Finally got enough penny's to get another bike, :nod:
3500 to be exact,but I need new boots also I have found a few just not sure what I want to do. Trying to decide between a few bikes looking for input, Here's the list
2008 Honda Crf 450 Bone Stock. asking price 3000(at a honda Shop)
2007 Honda Crf 450,asking 2900, FMF exhaust,08 suspension claims to be JT$'s practice bike,
2008 Kawasaki 450, Yosh exhaust. Really nice bike, asking 3600, 3200 without gear, asking price.
2007 Kawi 450, bone stock asking 3000
And of course they all claim low hours. :blah:
I have personally never owned anything but a Honda, Just wanted to get some of your personally opinions on the differences between these bikes and their year. I.E. I know the honda has to have outside help on the forks. Just seems like I remember the kawi's have tranny probs. Anyways thanks for your input

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
You won't be disappointed. :cool:

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
well to my suprise I picked up that 08 from the honda shop, I am the first legal owner other that honda to have the bike, Apparently a month ago someone backed there truck through the front door and "borrowed" this one. 2 weeks later bike was recovered, cops found bike in a ditch, They apparently fouled the plug and left it there, IE, choke was still on when Honda shop got it back. Sounds Like I got the steal in the end, Paid 2800 OTD. Will post picks asap. Just got to get time off work to ride it. working 7/12's right now. So hopefully the florida weather will still be the same when I get the time.

Top Bottom