Can't keep em both

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
I was trying to decide on which bike to keep.I have an 02 cr250 with suspesion set up v-force reeds and polished everything,the bike is beautiful and is very fast,at least for me.On the other hand my wife does not ride anymore but eventually wants to learn,she has a stock 03 ktmexc/rfs.If I sell the cr, the ktm has to get suspension work and a 351 kit while the cr needs nothing except for eric gorr to message the motor a little bit.I also like the four stroke for the potential of the 250 and I know they can be awsome from talking to some of the members here who have the 351 kit in there's.What do you guys think? :bang:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I assume the KTM is the 250RFS, correct?

If so,I would sell it as the new KTM 250RFS is supposed to be a real rocket and that will probably affect the price of the older 250RFS bikes. The SX version is supposed to be on the showroom floors by March or April and the EXC version in August.

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
what's going to be the difference between the 250 sx four stroke and the 250 rfs besides the lights and e-start?

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
I ride at our local tracks here.There is six of them within 75miles and most of the tracks have three to seven at each place.I also do some desert riding out in ocotillo when I get the chance to make the 1hour45min.drive.I favor the Elsinore track though because it is less than five min. from my house.There is nothing like waking up on suday morning and hearing all the bikes out at the track,its awsome. :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…