Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
My son is off to school and I promised my wife we would go to parents weekend to see him which is the weekend of DW -04. So I can't make it this year and apparently the other Michigan crew are afraid they will starve if the cook ain't there so I have no idea of they are coming either. So you guys in the Hare scramble will be able to stand on the podium this year! :nener: I guess I'll have to wait until next year to see if I can podium the BWL moto at age 50.

Everyone have a good time and no riding the fiddys through the fire!

Freddy

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Sorry to hear that Freddy. Sounds to me like you need to load up the misses and the son and bring them DW for parents weekend. Or better yet, shoulda sent him to OSU in Stillwater. Give you a good reason to make it down there at least one weekend every year! :)

Tell the folks from Michigan to come on anyway.... you and they both know they won't starve with all the cookin' going on all over the place.

B

biglou

Man, that sucks Fred. :( You know, I still haven't had one of them Factory Fred T burgers... You better come on down.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Say it isn't so! :(

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Fred T,

So how am I suppose to buy your 04 250 if you don't bring it to DW?????? :eek:

Mully

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
This is not acceptable.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Totally unacceptable.

B

biglou

An officer of the law has spoken. So get to planning the trip or he'll have to perform his very special body cavity search. :yeehaw:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
No Ivan, no Fred and now no ED?!!!! :(

If Gomer bails we're canceling the whole freakin' thing!

Top Bottom