MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Well count me out, i got some jetting issue's to solve on my bike first now. All I can say with the way the weather been lately it's gonna be wet.

JAJ

Mar 14, 2000
The Poker run they are running at Capital Forest this weekend is going to be very interesting.

CLAY. WET CLAY. :)

JJ

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
... and it's sponsored by a quad club....

Think a quad club will send the bikes out first???

No thanks!

Ride the Sparkplug Enduro at Tahuya instead!!!!!

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
P1MPLE, you've been complaining about your jetting for months now. What's up with that? What have you tried? We can help you fix it.

BTW, Reiter Committee meeting tonight at Everett Powersports. 730 PM.

HUSAFREEK

Jul 21, 2000
I thought I would go to either Rock Candy or Waddel(sp), not to the park.

------------------
BEN
I don't have to out run the bear I only have to out run you!

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
oh ouch lace :-b I just put an sst pipe/TBC II silencer on the bike. Stock settings are to rich for it. Besides any bike is a pain to jet when it has a bad main seal from new and you don't know and so you take it EPS to have someone look at it and all they do is tell you to ride it harder and put the jetting back to stock oh ya!!!! i so love the service department there not!! Took the bike to the brothers and they fixed it for me and charged me for the parts only. That only costed me $40 for the parts, EPS tried to charge me $75 for the whole 5 mins of labor they did on it heh! I still only like the parts department @ eps. Everytime I go there I always get helped by dave too haha.

MACE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 13, 1999
"LACE"???

When did YOU see my tatoo?!?!

I think (hope) I cured my habitual plug fouling problem by cleaning all contact points on my coil (including frame contact) and reassembling with dieletric grease. At least I have two rides (Reiter and Walker) without a foul. Time will tell if it's really fixed. I previously replaced the RHS seal and jetted the carb (pretty well I think) and it still fouled. I really hope I finally found the problem...

You'll probably see me changing a plug ten feet into the Sparkplug Enduro at Tahuya Sunday ;)

(Sorry about the P1MPLE thing. I have a problem with the whole pimp fad. Hopefully I got that out of my system.)

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
What bike are you running mace? I don't think anything is wrong with my eletrical connections I did the eletrical tape thing to everything after the first ride. I don't care about the p1mple thing I know you was kidding. I'm just using p1mp in the context of kewl, my nick just doesn't have the same ring as mxkewl does it? I hope it isn't raining this weekend on sunday hope to go rip it up at rieters.

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
LOL
this thread is too funny.
i'm back....i just got my computer put back together, my brother & i have been unpacking in the new place... it's a lot smaller than teh last one, that's for sure.
i gotta get to work on my bike.. i have a bad itch to ride now... just no fundage.. i doubt i'll make it to the D100.

Top Bottom