jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
Just wondering if anyone is coming down 40 west to dirtweek with a trailer??? Would love to hitch a ride and pay. Don't have a truck don't really want to put a hitch on my car. Its a 2.2 liter. Just wondering.

jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
No one coming through nashville? or atleast coming back thorugh here on the way home, I could fly up there and buy the xr600 but I have to have a way to get it home. Would be willing to pay and drive some. I'm 19 and can stay up forever. :-) someone help me out if your coming through with room for 1 bike

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
I might be able to get the bike to and from the Memphis area if you can get it the rest of the way.

jabroni1m

Mar 14, 2003
What day you leaving and what day are u coming back? How much you want to take it and bring it back and do u have room for a person as well? Can help to drive.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Just did a pre-pack check and not sure I'm going to have room on the way out. With the consumables gone, I should be able to bring the bike back to Memphis. Wouldn't think of taking any money. We should get back to Memphis on Sunday or Monday.

The truck is full, so no room for riders.

Top Bottom