RECENT POSTS

Caravan from NY

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
Tree Jumper, We drove straight through, stopping only for food and "facilty" Took us 17 hours from central NY,(just south of Albany) Not a bad drive when you can switch off with someone. Woodsrider, Lori, sounds like this train is getting bigger, COOOOOOOL!!

Keep me in mind to. I don't know if I'll be able to swing it, but I'm just South East of Pittsburgh.

I haven't heard to many people from this area say they were going yet. It's still really early and I'm sure most people are waiting to see where it's at before committing.

Coop

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
OK Y2k_CR_rider. Welcome to DRN (finally).

Have you cleared it with the boss yet? I haven't even broached the subject yet with mine! How about I tell mine you won’t go unless I do and you tell your wife I won’t go unless you do. OK? Guilt always seems to work.

------------------
I don’t have a riding problem...I ride, I fall down...NO PROBLEM!!

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Hey all. I have full intentions of going. I'll bet I-70 will be the happining road. I'll be getting on at Dayton. Along with the Ohio caravan. (yet to be formed) Sounds like a new post to me!

JimmyD2

Subscriber
The I-70 Caravan sounds like it may end up being a long one. I'm located in eastern OH and I can hear the traffic headin west on 70 from my front porch.

If I can pull this off and make it to Spodefest '01, I'm sure to be the envy of all my peers.

5 from N.E. side of Columbus to Casey. 900 mi to Stillwater Ok.

------------------
Dennis                                            Col Oh
99husqvarna wr250

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
Hey you guys/gals, someone (we’re still tracking him down) challenged the TX caravan to a caravan size contest. I know we can beat them so lets show them how it’s done

------------------
I don’t have a riding problem...I ride, I fall down...NO PROBLEM!!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
Looks like it’s a go for Casey!!
I got the wife’s blessings yesterday so I’m in for sure. I’ll need to get my riding buddy to fully commit (he’s got the camper) but I thinks he’ll be going.

What date is everyone leaving on? I know Shaw520 will be leaving on Tuesday and that sounds good for me.

Shaw520, do you come down I88 to I81? If you do then we could hook up in Binghamton.