snowskater101

Jul 18, 2007
i would take another look at it again; make sure the float and needle goes up and down without any rough spots, check your bowl, and check the needle to make sure the rubber tip isnt worn off.

you could take an sos pad or something similar and clean out the float bowl and the little axle type thing that the float rocks on.

if that doesnt work i would just go ahead and buy a whole new assembly(needle and bowl at least)

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
Are you sure that you adjusted it the correct direction? It is easy to get confused.

I suspect, however, that the float valve has deteriorated and needs to be replaced.

Rod

onebaddogo

Nov 29, 2007
I agree with olderthandirt... It seems that if it is coming out quicker after you made the adjustment on the float that perhaps you may have adjusted it wrong way. Also make sure that the float is free flowing up and down. You can take the carb off and hook a hose up to it and blow, turning the carb upside down and right side up. This may help you know if float is sticking. It is rare that a float goes bad. Put the float in a bowl of water and see if it floats.

Top Bottom