Tony Williams??
Boodac??
bclapham??

So who else is in??????

Last edited:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Thumbs, do they have a website with all the info, such as cost? If so, can you send me the website address? I might be in for this as well just as long as there arent anymore Xmass parties happening that day.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
its $45 and maybe 12-15 on the gate???

i am thinking about doing this one, is it cheaper to pre enter??? anyone know

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
I have that day off, and will be in San Diego. I'll say definate maybe, with one small caveat. I have a permited building project that has to be complete that day. I should be OK, though.

Plus, this will warm me up for the Cahuilla GP at the end of the month.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
This is what I have so far:

Carlabad Christmas Grand Prix Bulletin:

First of all Coast Racing wants to thank everyone for their continued support and patience with the scheduling of events at Carlsbad Raceway. As, we all know it has been a difficult struggle to continue things on out at the Raceway, Especially with what is going on with the Raceway and politics. This is definitely a unique piece of property, but by constant efforts in convincing the right people how popular and demanding our Historical Christmas Grand Prix is, it has been confirmed that we will be holding this Race in Dec.03

The 16th Annual Christmas Grand Prix is as Follows:
Sponsored by Motopro & Pacific Motorsports of Oceanside Ca.

Race Date- Sunday Dec.14,2003 / Rain Date- Sunday Dec. 21,2003

Gates open at 6:30am

Race Fee: $45.00 per race (sorry no minors, must be 18yrs. & up)

The layout of the track will be the same as last year. It has also been confirmed that 7 time Supercross & 4 time undefeated X-mas Grand prix Champ Jeremy McGrath, will be arriving for this years event.

As the days go on we will continue to update people as to the details of the Race

In a message dated 12/1/03 9:52:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, tony.santero@compexlegal.com writes:

#1 Where do we sign up? Can I sign up online?

#2 What classes are there going to be?

#3 What time does each race start?

1. sign up at the track only. You must sign the wavier in person
2. same as last year.
3. first race starts and on the hour after.

I will be send out a more detail e-mail soon
JT

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Great info. Having the race on a Sunday makes it a ton easier to manage. Im just wondering how big this thing is going to get seeing as its just one day. Im planning on being there to race just as long as they have a Old and Slow Guys division. RMJeff and Old89er are you guys game?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'm in in in in in.

Last years summertime GP was a blast. I've got the 300 ready to go :aj:

For more info on this race you can contact Tony at his company called compex by dialing:

1-800 2compex :moon:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Boodac
RMJeff and Old89er are you guys game? [/B]

Rich.

Doing some work on my bike right now and most likely won't have it back together in time for the GP. Waiting on parts.

May come down to cheer you guys on. :thumb:

Good luck everyone. Have fun and stay safe. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Well lets see what else could go wrong with the green machine this weekend. First the fork seals are leaking or should I say pouring. Second, the engines cutting out under load. Lastly I have finals on Thursday so I doubt I will get this torn down and back together before Sunday. At a minimum I need to get this done so I can do some riding during Xmass.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom