Carolina Crew 3/8 or 3/9...anybody riding....

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Hoping to ride the track at TNT if it dries out BUT, I am open to other suggestions including Manchester, Brushy Mountain, or other places of your choosing.

Anybody else riding this weekend?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'll be in Myrtle Beach al weekend for a soccer tournament, so no riding for me.

I hit Manchester this past Sunday and had a blast. The track is very tough with deep whoops, but the trails were still in good shape. With the rain, the sand was packed nicely and I ended up hooking up with the "Michelin Men" from Lexington, SC. The most amazing thing was watching them ride XR and Z50s through the woods faster than I would have thought possible.

Danny might go if I can find someone to take him this weekend. I'm working on Travis.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I won't be riding until the ssf, bike is getting a top end, tires, sprockets, chain, and other assorted goodies.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Yea let me know when ya'll are gonna hit manchester again. Me, Ocehap, and Mad Mark were saying we'd like to hit it again. Won't be able to make till after the Suthin ride though. I'll be lucky if I'll be allowed to even ride around the field this weekend after I put the new radiator on:whiner: The next two weekends are "honey do weekend" The things you do for love:confused:

TMDirtDad

May 2, 2001
Hey Carolina riders;
Anybody been to Brushy Mtn. to ride yet? Wondered what it's like and how well maintained it is. Also, how far from Raleigh/Durham???

ALSO! Whyzee- can you tell me more about the indoor track project?? I live in Durham so it's not far for me.

THANKS GUYS!!

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I haven't been to Brushy Mtn but I am willing to go. I heard it was a nice place

Top Bottom