Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
Well Guys I want to first thank you all for your help on my decision of a bike. You guys have always been there for every pestering little question I had about a certain bike, And I hope to follow your foot steps with helping others.

Well Here she is my 02' Honda CR250R. Coming off a 250cc Utility ATV to this bike really opened my eyes. :yikes: The power of this thing is just incredible, too much some would say for a beginner but I disagree. Of course it demands full attention and utmost respect at all times. I have only taken it out twice but that is because the spark plug is a little old and needs a new one, but hey at 2k for this bike who could complain? Can't wait to take it out again. Thanks again guys for your wisdom and advice.

Attachments

• CRrS.jpg
    CRrS.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 109
  • CR smr.jpg
    CR smr.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 108

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Awesome! Congrats on the new ride!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Fantastic,and a very good choice! I hope you have good healthcare insurance,that you do not have to worry about lawsuits for getting injured! I have seen similar situations,kid gets hurt,parents and or insurance company sues,innocent track owner loses property! Proper attire and make sure legal rights are respected,gas up and learn!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Cman250 said:
Of course it demands full attention and utmost respect at all times. QUOTE]

Casey.

Write that on your gas tank in BIG letters. :whoa: :nod:

Congrats on the new bike. :cool: That's an awesome bike for your first one.

Just a little tip. BEFORE you start jumping it, make sure you have all of the good riding gear. Good helmet, chest protector and boots are very important. Also, work on getting a Leat neck brace.

Learn how to ride it on trail before you go to a track. When you go to a track, take it slow. Jump the easy stuff over and over until you are comfortable with moving the bike around in the air. Stay on the single jumps with flat landings or tabletops. Before you try any big jumps, be sure you are able to correct the bike in the air. Until you learn to do this, you have no business on big jumps.

When in doubt, read your gas tank. :ohmy:

Have fun.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
It's great to see you finally got a bike! Looks really clean. Be careful, and have fun!

Top Bottom