Python

Sep 26, 2006
Smit Dog,
I'm not sure if you remember me or not. I met you at the 2005 Loose Moose in Marquette through Jeff aka Team Frog also aka the guy who didn't stop to loan you a spark plug. I was riding an older XR600 and it was my first enduro. Anyways, my name is Mike aka Python and I am planning on being up there on Sat. Jeff got hurt while we were at the Chandler Hill dual sport ride so he won't be coming along. Anyways, I hope to see you at the ride.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Python - Heck ya I remember you!

Who could forget the sight of new enduro rider pushing, pulling, sweatin', dragging, cussin' and fightin' with a 300+ pound PIG of bike up that little rocky step-up in the first section!

:worship:

I've called Team Frog a few times, but I know he moved down to IL or IN to be closer with (his wife's?) family. Tell him he needs to do some of the Indiana enduros this fall instead of those dangerous dual-sport events!

Look me up this weekend... I'll be in a 31' white Minnie-Winnie RV, 6x12 white enclosed v-nose trailer... SMITDOG on the front license plate. I'll be with my wife and kids, along with another family (new to dirt bikes).

Python

Sep 26, 2006
Smit-Dog,

I'm glad you can remember so vividly my pain and suffering with the XR. Jeff moved to ILL to be closer to the family and is currently trying to start building a new home with broken ribs. I just spoke to him the other day and your name came up as well as the other two guys ( I can't remember their names) from the 05 Loose Moose. One was on a Cr250 and the other guy was on a Kaw. I will be up to Rose City on Sat. morning and I will try to look you up. I'll be driving a red Titan crew cab. Hope to see ya there.

Python

TeamFrog

May 21, 2004
Python said:
aka the guy who didn't stop to loan you a spark plug.
Thrown under the bus again. :bang:

Hey Smitdog...long time no hear. I have not been too active on DRN since being mobilized and especially now that I've moved back to IL. I've been trying to get settled in so I could start riding again but I've been having a hard time just getting to the point where I'm ready to break ground on my new home. Python managed to talk me into going up North for a leisurely trail ride up at Chandler Hill, which was to be the first time I rode in 2 years and BAM...9 miles into it I got into a short battle with some deadfall in the trail and lost the fight pretty decisively. Spent the rest of the day in the ER confirming a broken rib or two and now, I figure I'm out for the rest of the season. I'll be back in the spring though!!!

Have fun up at the Fall Color Tour and say hi to the rest of the gang for me. :cool:

Jeff

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Great to hear from you Froggie! I thought maybe you had gone underground for a covert operation.

And hey.... Don't worry about that little spark plug incident... It's not like C-Senior championships are once-in-a-lifetime events!

At least you retired at the top!

You gotta come back for an Indiana enduro or two... You can open beer with broken ribs, right?

Attachments

• trophy_man_jeff.JPG
    trophy_man_jeff.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 132

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Jeff, Mike wow...you guys have resurfaced! Great to know you are both around and still riding! I wish I was doing the Color tour (it is rather close to me), but I have been working out of town the last couple weeks - I need a weekend at home (I know Jeff - pretty lame compared to being deployed!)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom