Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
I'll be there with my 7 yr old daughter fri-tue. My wife and baby will be coming up for the weekend as well. We'll be in the 35' TT being pulled by a green dodge. She'll be on the pink CRF50 with white hand guards so we should be easy to find.

I'm bringing my big bikes as well to get away with some of the adults in the afternoon/evening for some rides too.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Mike (14 yrs) and I will be there. We will be coming in early Saturday around 8:45am and leaving Sunday afternoon. Can't wait to get two full days of riding in. :cool:

This is one fine event. Cheers to the CCC!!

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Bill,
If you guys get a chance, give me a call or email before heading norht. Maybe I can get over and ride a little with you. You guys will only be camping about 15 miles from where I live.

Mike

CCCnurse

Oct 30, 2005
Richter415 said:

Let's see...
eyes looking far ahead,
head even with and over the handle bars,
elbows slightly bent,
knees slightly bent and tight to the bike,
balls of your feet on the pegs and toes turned in,
good attack position,
with just enough air under the tire to clear the obstacle so not to scrub off too much speed....

I wondered how many miles of eating Boomer's dust it was going to take before you learned how to ride.

Jun 23, 2006
CCCnurse said:
I wondered how many miles of eating Boomer's dust it was going to take before you learned how to ride.

I knew he'd come around. I've been trying to get him to race some enduros with me, but he's always too busy with work . . . The kid has got to figure out his priorities.

:coocoo:

Richter415

Jun 23, 2006
I know I work too much and play too little. But you two would be glad to know that the last time I raced it was on a KTM. I don't think DJ will let me tocuh one of his bikes again, but moreland's harescramble was still a good time.

RJ I still eat Boomer's dust I just do it with good form thanks to your teachings!

dbkidcraig

Nov 6, 2006
Thanks for the pics smitdog... thta was a real fun event this year. Mitch mabey if you took some time off work once a summer you would be eating kris and my dust so much... Who cares about those truck payments, the repo man wont be able to find you.

Turkey creek???

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom