woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
We had a HUGE Thunder Storm come thru last night and lots of rain. While out and about today I stopped at "the Creek" and did another snow check. The road leading into the parking area is now DIRT one way - the lot is REALLY bad and with out a 4 wheel drive is probalby not usable. I did another gournd snow test and came up with 8 1/2 inches of pretty mushy stuff on the ground - this was in the Oaks - I am sure that the Pine area will be close to double that.. However bad this may sound, we have lost 5 inches of the stuff since Sunday!! We are expecting another BIG storm this Thursday - keep doing that SUNDANCE!!! Once the snow gets down to a ridable level we will have the BEST riding in the state!! Remember how nice the trail was last year JUST before the snow fell - I CANT WAIT!!

Factory

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 19, 2002
Thanks for the report Woodsy!! I'll be looking for you to give the green light!!!

Remember how nice the trail was last year JUST before the snow fell - I CANT WAIT!!

Oh yeah!!! Rode on New Years Eve at Tin Cup and it was primo - I was studded up but didn't need it. That was the last time I rode - how depressing!!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
The last time I rode was Sunday. :p :p

Unless you count the mountain bike ride I took tonight. :laugh:

Factory

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 19, 2002
Hey Fred (long time no talk by the way).....B*te ME! :flame:

Read about your Carolina trip. Sounded like a blast!!!!!!!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
woodsy said:
We had a HUGE Thunder Storm come thru last night and lots of rain.....

That was last week, the same is happening tonight. Time for another Cedar report, it's gotta be getting close!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Right on Mark! We are looking at a FIERCE rain storm tonight with highs in the 50'S for tomorrow - I will do another trail report Firday evening - give you the GOOD or bad news!

Factory

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 19, 2002
Well Woodsy??????? C'mon Man!! I just got in from riding the fields around here (in the rain) and I am just dying to get on the trails!! You better not be out riding without us- HA!!!

F

Top Bottom