Cedar Creek Trail Report, wonderful wonderful Cedar..

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hi gang (Cart Wheel - your included :) ),
Made a trip out to Twisty today just for a look. Here is the report:
SNOW, WET HEAVY SNOW! Hahaha, when you guys read "trail report" you thought I was talking about a "ride report" didnt you :) :) NOPE - this is actually a walk report!
I drove the car on the sled trail back to the parking lot and parked on the sled trail (Cart Wheel remembers this road REAL well dont you CW - he hadn't learned about following his uncle down the road when his bike wasnt street legal yet :) ). Anyway, walked into the lot, breathed a deep breath of Cedar Creek air for each of you, walked onto the bike trail a little, stopped and dug down into the snow on the side of the trail, took a measurement of snow depth - it is 13 1/2 inches in depth :( Stood in the middle of the trail and did a Sun Dance and walked back to the car!
SPRINGS COMING GUYS!!
Woodsy

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Yea Pat, or deeeeper!!! Did anyone else notice the weeks weather? 45 DEGREES by Sunday - now thats more like it!! Shoot, even Outlaw's XR will start when its that warm....
You hear that Outlaw, ol Woodsy's calling you out man!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Yeah, what's up with Outlaw?

With my "downtime", I've elected to rebuild my bike as completely, stopping short of splitting the cases. Hopefully I'll not have any spare parts when I'm done!

Top Bottom