jbmunnoch

May 7, 2006
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good spots to ride in King's County or Fresno County, everytime I find somewhere to ride they are shutting it down (Avenal) so any info would be appreciated!! Right now all I really have left is Kettleman City and to be honest that place SUX!! I noticed you guys had GPS locations but that is a little sophisticated for me, I don't think you can punch GPS locations into mapquest which is about as fancy as I usually get!!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I would look up Hollister Hills OHV park, Saddly there really isn't much single track, but they have tons of trails, a MX track, a dirt track, and a GP track to name a few. I've been there afew times and I really like it up there. Also Kenndy medows in the summer and jawbone in the winter is great for riding. They are a few hours south of you. As gps locations you can put them into google maps to get a map of how to get there :)

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
There are trails at Miami Flat. It is about 10 miles north of Oakhurst on Highway 41. Approximatley 1 hour from Fresno. It's about 4,000 feet.

If you want to head west, you should go to Clear Creek. Something for everybody there. Take Hwy 198 west across I-5 to Hwy 33. Turn South, then right on Gale Road. Right on Derrick, then Left on Los Gatos Road. Go about 30 miles to the Clear Creek entrance. I would think it is less than 2 hours from Hanford.

Top Bottom