Central NJ RIDERS,SPRING IS HERE!!!

Sugarhead

Sep 17, 2000
Is there any people in central Nj that wanna go riding now that the warmer weather is getting here. My bike and myself have been on Time-out for the winter and its time to let loose.I thought for awhile while trying to stay warm Id have to ride my kdx in the house.lol Anyway if any 1 is interested you know the drill and where to find me ;)

------------------

harleygal

Feb 22, 2001
Hey Sugarhead,

I live in N. Plainfield, where do you ride?
I ride in Manville and Dismal Swamp. I am going to start riding after work now that the it is light out longer. Let me know.
Nancy

------------------

Sugarhead

Sep 17, 2000
Harley to make a long story short I bought my bike last year and my mom was so ill i didnt get to ride it,she is no longer with us.My boss who lives down by Bosal st in Manville ,down the end of the street theres trails he said I could ride every 1 rides down there.I know the trails in bound brook that run Behind Cyanamid.I dont know where dismal swamp is? There use to be land here in somerset on south middle bush road,Rt 27 but its housing developements.Any way If ya want before i bore ya,give me a date and place ya want to meet and maybe we can get together and ride sometimes this year.

------------------

cr250john

Jun 14, 2000
Do you ever ride at New Jersey Off Road Vehicle Park (NJORVP) in Chatsworth, NJ?
I ride my CR250 and my two boys ride CR80's.

Information and directions here => http://www.njorvp.org

------------------
cr250john
Mine '00 CR-250 - '95 Yamaha Virago XV-750
Kids '01 CR-80's

Sugarhead

Sep 17, 2000
I know about the place,I havent joined,1 things settle down with my parents estate and thats settled and I get a trailer for my bike I will look into it.Look forward to riding with some 1 soon ;)> :)

------------------

Aug 5, 2005
Riding dirt bikes

I will go riding with you in central Jersey. I am located in North Jersey and I go riding EVERY SUNDAY. Sometimes I go with other people but sometimes I go alone. I also ride at night with my 1975 DT 400B since It has a headlight. I am looking for other places to ride and I heard that central Jersey has some nice places. We need someone to show us around down their. We ride in Jefferson and Rockaway Twp in North Jersey. It's pretty good. You could come up with a friend or something and we could show you around. E-mail me if your interested, Thanks.
We really want to do a two day riding trip and camp out at night with tents and stuff. So far it's just me and my friend. Two other people may go but I do not know for sure. My one friend broke his collar bone riding and I'm just waiting for him to heal so we can do this trip. See ya!

fccpol

Apr 10, 2005
I am from Northern Jersey too. East of where you are though, but my son lives out that way and he just got into riding too. Were do you go in Jeff/Rockaway? We would be willing to try them out.

Top Bottom