gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
lookin for company,( who I'm kiddin, I need a guide!) on saturday the 28th. My son and I are going for the morning, KC Big Dog, you expressed some intrest on this date, you still comin down?? This is my first time to chadwick to ride, and I was hopin someone could show me around. I have been there to look it over, but have never rode there. Let me know..........

kawiman

Jan 25, 2001
Are you going to be there on saturday or sunday? The 28th is sunday, but you wrote saturday. I am going to St. Louis on saturday to watch freestyle mx, could ride sunday possibly. Depends on what time we get back on how early I could be there.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
you are right.........

Yeah, you are right, i meant saturday the 27th, in the morning....:silly:

kawiman

Jan 25, 2001
I can meet you on Saturday morning, providing my new sprockets and chain come in. I sheared my front, and two off the back at the Chadwick enduro on Sunday. I will have to leave by 11:00 a.m. to get ready to go to St. Louis though. I think we are leaving about 1:30. Let me know when you are heading down so I can let you know if I got my bike going or not. Also, what time to meet. You have to stop at Kay's gas station in Chadwick to get your permit. It would be a good place to meet.:D

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
arrival..........

I hope to be at the forest by 7AM on saturday. I too, will be leaving around 1AM.;)

kawiman

Jan 25, 2001
Just to let you know, it will be 28 degrees down here on Saturday morning. Also, I will have my new sprockets and chain on Thursday, so I will be fixed.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
bummer!

:scream: I checked on that too, wow! what do ya think?? it looks like it is gonna warm up pretty fast though....:silly:
I say yes still.:cool:

kawiman

Jan 25, 2001
I would say that Kay's gas station would be the best place to meet. Be kind of hard to meet in the woods. I drive a '98 extended cab 4X4 white ford truck. In the back glass I have a big Kawasaki sticker, two FMF stickers, and two American flag stickers. I will have a KX 250 in the back with the numbers 911 on it. My name is Marcus, and I am 22. See you down there.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Cool!

I was gonna say, we are still goin inspite of the cold temp! Kay's store it is then. I got a white durango with a red trailer. I may be alittle late on the details, but my son is 10, and rides a DS80. second and third gear are it for him, and I try and be the good dad and not run too far down the trail from him. I can hold my own on the 220 though....
I know i mentioned my son in the first post, but i didn't say how old he was, sorry. I hope this doesn't change your plans. anyway, the gear is packed and I am on the road in 8 hours! seeya sat. mornin 7am?! hey, the mornin temp is suppose to be 36 now!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
oh well....

Marcus,
I guess it was too cold for ya??? we waited until 7:30, and we went to cobbs area, turns out my son's bike wasn't up on the sup. cuz he gave up in six miles. I then took a 21 mile loop, and man, what a blast! jus wish I could have seen the terrain better! maybe next time!;)

Top Bottom