Chadwick, MO 5-18-02: Thunder's Birthday Bash.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Bring it on, I still have some good lugs left on that S12, she will be ready for action! As long as we can find some flowing fast stuff I will be happy w/any other gnarly junk you want to throw at us.
Just talked to Pat (KCHusky) and we are bringing a newbie to Chadwick w/us..riding a stock 02'KTM 250SX..yes the Hp king of the year...we will need to warm him up w/some easy stuff then throw caution to wind and hang it out..he has all appropriate guards and such on it, so a little belly draggin, bar banging is sure to not scuff his machine..hehe
Looking forward to running around w/you, is TTG gonna be around, I do hear the single track calling us already..the force is strong ya know! :confused:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Not sure if I'll be around or not. We haven't discussed weekend plans at yet but it sure sounds enticing. If it looks like I might head that way, I'll holler at someone to see when & where you're meeting.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Oops Eddie, my mistake, I was referring to Stewart (TwoToesGone) Hall....but heck, if you are game, come on over...we should be at the same place(pavillion) by 9-10am Sunday morning. That would be cool if you can make it, drag that Katoom rider with ya, only if she is willing of course...hehe :aj:

Top Bottom