Chadwick Mo. national forest ride

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
i was speaking with someone about this place, and i got a chance over the holiday to take a ride out there and check it out. now the question. who is close to here that might want to ride on oct 27 in the a.m. ?? I was lookin for some company, although, i will have my 10 yr old son riding with me. ( he can keep up, trust me!):confused:

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
I want to go!!

I missed our last organized ride out there so I am anxious to get out there. I will see about rounding up the KC troops and get a bunch of us out there.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Cool!

that would be cool! I just remember someone on here telling me about this place, and i took a drive out there when i was in branson over the holiday. it look like a blast! I stopped in at kays store to pick up the info, and its 5 bucks for a permit, 5 bucks for a basic camp site, and 10 for a electric site. i did see that they were already in progress on the expansion onto the camp ground, but i dont think it will be done by then, but who knows.
I jus thought ui would see if anyone else wants to ride on that date. I only got the mornin to ride, and then it's back to family life again!:D

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
How long does it take you to get there? It is about 2 and a 1/2 hours from here. Last time our group went they made a day of it with the grill and everything but no one camped out. I believe they shot for a 9am arrival last time. I will send out an e-mail tonight and ty to round everyone up for OCT. 27th.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
alright..

I will already be down that way. I will be camping in Branson with the family. It takes about 40 min from there, and let me tell you what, my wife wasn't too happy when I told her I was goin riding that morning, but, I told her it was only for the morning. The reason I am going to be down in branson, is that the campground we stay at has a really cool program for the kids for halloween. they go trick or treatin in the campground. so, anyway, I know I am riding, but as far as my boy, well, if he brings a friend, he most likely wont want to ride. but me, I'm goin! so if anyone wants to keep me company, and show me some trails, that would be great!:p

B

biglou

Gnarly-There will be plenty of takers for this I guarantee! Seems like every weekend someone is posting on KCRiders that they are going down. My guess is that the closer that time gets, the more commited riders we'll have. Send me an Email the week prior and I'll make sure to put the word out again.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Hey guys, we are talking about meeting up w/ Sawblade down @ White Rock (near Fayetville, Ar) once the Forward Motion Sries is over. The series really picks up heavy during the fall. Early December was what Jason and I were thinking-he should be healed up good by Nov-Dec, we would hope.

I would be up for a Chadwick ride, but would like to wait until the series is done. But hey, I'm flexible. Don't count out White Rock-it is truly God's country. Great riding-27 mile loop w/ other advanced loops, and lots of places to find single-track.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
WOW!

This is starting tosound pretty cool! a good size group to ride through the trails with, and to show me the right way to read the map! :confused: when i went down to check it out, she gave me a topographical map with the markers, and I freaked! after seein that, I feel alittle more comfortable with someone who knows the trails down there! i appreicate the support!:D

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Depending on how my son's team does in football, I may show up. His team has made it to the Championship twice out of the last three years. If they make it, the Championship game is scheduled for Oct 27. I'll let ya know the middle of Oct.

Deity

Nov 8, 2000
im new

Hey guys...im pretty new to this forum but Im glad to see so many KC riders on here. Can you guys hook me up with this local website the Kansas city guys are posting on?

Aaron

97 CR-250

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
sounds good!

sawblade, I hope you can make it!, kawiman, I could use the guideness! Deity, I can't help ya with the K>C> group, I am from St. Lous, but the guys from K.C. sound like they will be down there. How many days till spodefest??? like 10?? I am pumped to meet up with some of you!, cfrud, my gear is already packed! what am i saying!:confused:

Top Bottom