Chadwick, MO ride Saturday May 18th

knobby hob

Apr 7, 2002
Stoked about this ride!!! Everthing ( I hope) is piled next to the scoot and ready to load in the morning. Chadrick,me, and another friend hope to be there around noon. We`ll be in a white/silver Dodge extended cab. Probably camp close to the " day use area" at Cobb Ridge , look us up if you wanna get some riding in Friday. Lookin forward to meeting everyone Saturday also! Ready to " roll-n-rock"!!
See ya there,
Knobbyhob (Bob)

B

biglou

C'mon, sarge. The sun is already out here. If it's not to Illinois yet, it will be soon. It's going to be sunny and 70 all weekend here, and Chadwick has a rock bottom, so no sticky mud. If you leave this afternoon, you'll have a nice, sunny drive into Southern Missouri. It won't be the same without ya. I know Jamie was looking forward to seeing you again. :) CAL, TTR and GSR, don't you guys back out. If you rode St. Joe in that slimy mud, you'll be just fine at Chadwick. And CAL, you're gonna think you're at Turkey Creek still! :D

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i feel like crap! i like you guys.after seeing you againg from dw-01' ttr guy, gospeed, man! big lou, thunder33(jamie--my fav) b-swift, .. :whiner: i finally got my bike to run sat at about 1400. i am looking forward to riding with you guys. i don't want to single any one out, but i really hope that leah and i get to ride this summer with ttr-guy and gospeed,(leah likes go-speed,it's a wife thing,thinks she's nice), i'll drive to ride with you guys. i didn't get the 426 running till sat(that's a lie..had to stop the fuel leak on the "****" didn't get that till sunday morn.) looking forward to riding with you. now i gotta' read all the "great time at chadwick" posts :whiner:

Top Bottom