Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I was going to be doing some riding down there by myself on the 25 of May, and wonderd if any DRN's will be there.

xpwarrior

Jan 14, 2001
Hey that sounds great. I was there yesterday by myself and it would be great to have someone to ride with. Unless work changes my schedule I should be off on the 25.

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
I've been wanting to check this place out. Can't make it the 25th but I have the 4 days after that off and had been thinking of making a trip over. How crowded does it get on the weekends? If I am able to make it, I'll be hitting some of you guys here up for some company and as trail guides.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
If all the campgrounds are filled, you'll meet people on the main trails. But there are hundreds of miles (really) of trails to be alone on. We always seem to find a new one, or one we haven't been on in sometime. I'm no guide, my buddy has been going there for 15 plus years, and still gets us lost. Great place to ride. Trails for all kind of skill levels, a buttload of ledge rock that can chunck a new tire in one ride if not carefull:eek::p

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
chadwick= finger lake??

I would love to check this out, but i cant go until that saturday. The boya at work all ride too, and we were trying to get the group of the five of us to go.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Becareful at Finger Lakes. A majority of the trails going up the hills have no tops and you have to make an immediate left or right, or you will find yourself going off a 100' cliff or directly into the lake.

I would recommend walking to the top of the hill first and verifying it before you take off.

Alot of bikes have found themselves at the bottom of finger lake.

Top Bottom