Chandler Hill Challenge AMA National Dual Sport and National Adventure Ride (MI)

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Chandler Hill Challenge AMA National Dual Sport and National Adventure Ride.
September 27-28, 2008.
Wolverine, MI

CHC08LogoSmall.jpg

http://www.gldsmc.org/chandlerhill08.html

What's your pleasure? Remote, rustic, rugged two tracks that go on an on, through some of Michigan's most hilly terrain? How about private single track (on private property no less) so rarely used you'll barely see the thin ribbon of dirt amongst the ferns. Maybe winding, twisty scenic hard top mixed with dirt is more to your liking for your big dual sport.

Over 500 miles between all the routes. Dual Sport offers 120+ on Saturday, 90+ on Sunday; Adventure has 150+ on both days. Bail out options available.

Mix and match. Hit all the trail or some of it, whatever you like.

2007 had rave reviews from the riders - some even signed up for this year on the spot. Definitely some of the nicest single track in the State and just plain fantastic forest roads, hills and more.

Lunch and dinner is included. Lunch served on the course, dinner at camp.

Gas stations on the routes. Street legal bikes only.

Free rustic field camping.

Event shirt for all pre-registered riders.

Preregistration: $65 for both days, $35 for one. $40/day post entry. (can preregister directly on GLDS site)

I-75 to exit 290 (Vanderbilt).
North on Old 27 three miles to Thumb Lake Rd.
West on Thumb Lake 3.5 miles to Magee.
North on Magee 4 miles to Event (east side of Rd)

info@gldsmc.org
Jeramey @ (989) 751-6863

More information on the event, video, photos, maps, lodging information and more on the site.
http://www.gldsmc.org/chandlerhill08.html

P9140053.JPG

DSC09553.JPG

IMG_1013.JPG

yathump

Mar 18, 2008
Man you're gonna make me plate my yz yet, either that or i'm gonna have to get a 2nd bike :)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
yathump said:
Man you're gonna make me plate my yz yet, either that or i'm gonna have to get a 2nd bike :)

2nd bike is definately the answer... Maybe a 3rd and a 4th also.

Man one of these years I want to hit this event. Its always on a bad weekend for me. Boys last race weekend for that one. I would love to run the adventure route some day. That sounds like a riot. I dont meet many people on the big Adventure bikes around these parts.

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Totally deep with envy.......Awesome video of the trails! We have nothing like that close here :ahhh: Makes me wanna move......... :ride:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Great Lake Dual Sporters & AMA Thank You for putting on such a fine ride! Good food great weather and the Routes and trails could not be beat! I had a chance to see a part of wolverine that I have never seen before. Thank you very much!

Clebner

Mar 26, 2008
What an awesome ride for Saturday. :cool: :yikes: :yeehaw: :ride: I rode the whole course as did 2 of my cousins. I heard 111 riders on Saturday. How many of you rode the whole thing(no bypasses)? :think:

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
The sweep crew said that the first bypasses on Saturday had one or two tracks, the next couple had a few more, by the end, more tracks on the bypasses than the trail sections!

(PS - more than 111 riders)

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
We had a few 990ADV & 1200 GS bikes running on the Adventure routes; they also ran the easier Sunday course with little carnage.
Burleson had his 950 Super Enduro on Saturday's route.

Top Bottom