SilverBurr

Jun 17, 2006
I've seen a few internet sites that sell bikes and ship to the buyer. Who is the cheapest. Need an 06 YZ250

This one is OTDcycle sports dot com

Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Yamaha 06 YZ250. Todays price is $5,299 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees. We do not charge any freight, set-up, or destination charges. Price quotes are good for 48 hours and change constantly with customer demand, inventory levels, and sales goals. All factory rebates and/or promotional dollars are factored into our offer so we can provide you with the lowest price possible.

I want to get the best deal possible, most local dealers are at $6000 plus Out the door.

chicken197

Jul 11, 2006
That is a pretty decent price. I just bought a 2006 YZ250 for $5,149 out the door from a local dealer. Yamaha is offering $300 cash back and $100 salesmen bonus through the end of July. I found a dealer who doesn't do much business on the dirt bike side and wanted to unload the bike. Where are you located?

Yamaha is the only Japanese manufacturer who offers a 30 day warranty on competition bikes so a local sale might be an advantage if you have a problem.

Top Bottom