Dec 19, 2002
Just picked up this license plate frame and I had to have it :aj:

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
:cool:

Here's a few more from the Michigan collection...

Attachments

• dirtrdr.jpg
    dirtrdr.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 37
  • wudzrdr.jpg
    wudzrdr.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 28

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Sweet! So YOU'RE the reason I couldn't get "dirtrider" ;) j/k I wanted MX GIRL, but they lady at the SOS said it was "taken"...:( Hey Smit-Dog..do you know if we can still get personalized ones for trailers? B/C of them being "permanant" now...I haven't seen anything on it, and the SOS lady didn't know.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
If you had an active personalized trailer plate previous to the cut-over, there was a 1-time option to keep it when converting to the permanent plate. I did, and it's now white. Only problem is that I believe it stays with the trailer when you sell it. You cannot get a personalized plate on a new permanent trailer plate.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I didn't have one before, I wanted one. When I renewed in June they weren't very helpful about knowing if I could get it or not.You should see what my drivers license pic looks like, the guy would only take ONE pic :yikes: That's what I get for going to the one here in Holland...they are SO busy there they get cranky. Oh well, thanks! :cool:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
XRpredator said:
mine says PREDATR

go figure :coocoo:

SASQTCH musta been taken??? ;) :laugh: :rotfl:

My daughter has MXMOM.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I still think the frame is the coolest though, No Fear made that. Bought it at a dealer's mall branch :) They had a couple, but the starting line was the best, w/the track going around it.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
At first I couldnt quite make out what was on the frame. Be careful if its a casted material No Fear frame. My son bought me one for my birthday and the bottom half cracked and almost fell off. I recommend using 4 bolts if possilbe.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
It's metal, really heavy, only has two bolt spots. Wonder if we could drill two more holes? My Explorer has 4 holes for the license plate already. It does bang a little on my plate and truck when the back door is slammed shut. Thanks for the info! I have a ProCircuit one on my trailer, that one has held up pretty well. Not nearly as heavy as this one. Someone tried to steal that one at the Grand Rapids Arenacross last year :|

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
MXGirl230 said:
It does bang a little on my plate and truck when the back door is slammed shut. :|

yeah..my wife's exploder does the same thing. I need to go down to the Ford dealer and get 2 more bolts.

Nice frame though :cool:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
GETMETOCA said:
I want to get "KTM GRL". I wonder if it's taken.

Hey Nat, I was actually looking for custom plates 2 days ago. I went back to the site and plugged yours in and it's available (KTM GRL)! Get it quick!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Kawidude said:
Hey Nat, I was actually looking for custom plates 2 days ago. I went back to the site and plugged yours in and it's available (KTM GRL)! Get it quick!

There ya go! :cool: Phil wants one for his truck now (it was his idea to get mine, b-day present). We got to the Secretary of State (or DMV depending on your part of the country) and he told the lady what plate he wanted. I was pretty surprised!

Top Bottom