Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
I have been shaving my head for a while and have noticed alot of people doing so. So I have created a forum site so all of us headshavers can go and talk. Now it is no where near as classy as this site is. But hey I am working on it. Take a wonder over and let me know what you guys think. www.headshaveforum.com

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Nice site and here i thought you finally posted a pic of your bike with the Dubach graphics on it. :think:

:moon:

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Nice site and here i thought you finally posted a pic of your bike with the Dubach graphics on it. :think:

:moon:

Sorry man... Things have been rough around the house.. I will have to take a picture of the graphics and post them up.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Does it have to be our head? :laugh: Hey.........don't jump to any conclusions as I was thinking...........uh............well..........you know...........the female persuasion not to leave out any of you body building types. :yeehaw:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I shaved my head for a year and I loved it. I'm now growing it back and I'm not sure I like it. Seeing it's cold I'll give it until spring. It's growing really slow anyway.

Top Bottom