2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Fresh Thread-

I had a blast as a 1 looper. The speeds were unatainable for me, so did almost no effort on timekeeping. I have to hand it to Eel and Thumbs for taking on the 2nd loop. Here are some pics, see the diff :)

Fresh Eel

Soggy Eel

Last edited:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
That second pic doesnt even begin to show the bad sections of the second loop. BTW, since when is Eel changing bikes and riding gear in between loops? Im missing something here Chris.

I need to try one of these enduros soon.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Oops, somehow the wrong link was put up, fixed now.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
you can't link to a specific grumpy photo page .. won't work

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
the Eel said:
you can't link to a specific grumpy photo page .. won't work

Ahh, it prolly works for me cause it is cached on my machine.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Boodac said:
I need to try one of these enduros soon.

Rich, come out sunday to Slash X for the TWMC practice enduro ride. Allways fun.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Any other weekend and Id be there. I have my wifes Christmas party on Saturday and I have finals on Monday so I planned Sunday as my all day study time. :| Thats why I was out there riding this last weekend. Thanks for the offer Chris.

I have two questions for you guys. First, can I pie plate an enduro since I will have a GP and Desert card. Secondly, I understand the enduro season is done this year but next year can I ride on one of your guys line since I dont have the equipment or understand the time keeping portion of the enduro. After seeing the loops on Sunday I would like to give this a try. :ride:

Thanks

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
IMO our club enduros are more fun and everyone pie plates them. Plus there once a month. (more fun= better terrain and layout than most D37 enduros partically due to no need to acomidate for quads, and they are timekeepers, with test sections not pure speed races.)

Yes, you can ride on one of our minutes. Thats how we all started and learned. Since you can't make this weekend the upcoming club events in 2006 are:

1-8
2-19
3-26
4-9
5-7
6-4

I'll post locations and dirction as each one gets closer.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Thanks Scar Im definately interested in trying your club enduro. I wasnt aware that you guys had them once a month. Jan 8th will be going on my calendar. :cool:

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Check out the first jump loop photos, we actually don't look like knuckleheads. Amazing, we are 4 feet off the deck, but it looks like we might work up to a superman seat grab. :rotfl:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
kelsorat said:
Check out the first jump loop photos, we actually don't look like knuckleheads. Amazing, we are 4 feet off the deck, but it looks like we might work up to a superman seat grab. :rotfl:

yes, always snaps the photo *just* before the big trick :laugh:

Top Bottom