Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Sean, check out the post just below from Blackhawk about "what do you wear" - that one is safe, and about cp's. :)
I think there are other threads too, but that's the most recent.
From reading other posts (i.e. the one about your wife on an XR80), I gather she's small, so if the Lady Fusion doesn't fit, check out the kids' ones.
Hope that helps some.

400grl

Jul 8, 2001
Chest protectors

I have a Lady Fusion, and it is great! I wrecked Friday, and it saved my shoulder and back! It's the most comfortable protector I have tried, and definately made for women, but the nice thing is it's not pink or anything - it looks really good!! I would say it's definately worth the money!;)

TTRSean

Jul 5, 2001
Thanks

Thanks,

They look like they would work well. My wife is 5 feet tall and around 100lbs
do you think that the Lady Fusion will fit her?
I can't seem to find any at a store to try on. The web site states that it works for 5'4"+ hmmm. What do you think?

Motogrl307

~SPONSOR~
Jan 10, 2001
I'm 5ft and 110lbs and i'm only 11 and i wear one but we had to takethe arm pieces off they were too long but I like the fit otherwise:)

400grl

Jul 8, 2001
I had one of my friends try it on - she is about the same size as your wife (very petite) and it seemed to fit her real well. I have my arm-guards off already, so we couldn't tell about those, though. From a review I read about it, it seemed to conform real well to all different sizes. I tracked down a dealer in town who had one in stock before I bought it, and tried it on with about 4 other CP's, just to see what the difference was (or if there really was a difference) and I am glad I did. It's definately much more comfortable! Good luck!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom