Fox_Pilot_101

Feb 26, 2001
ok i think i am going to get a fox chest protector.

heres the problem, i am about 5'5 120lbs. i dont know what size i was trying on but it was too small, i want one that fits me, but one that will also last me a long time, does anyone have any recommendations as to what size to get?:(

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
Size??
What ever size fits you? You just have to try them all on. Sounds like you got a childrens size.? ?
I personally didn't like the FOX and ended up with a NO-FEAR protestor.
I'm 5'11" and 200lbs. and it fits just right.;)

Fox_Pilot_101

Feb 26, 2001
yeah

yeah you see i live in canada up in da mountain and dere dis hardly any places, unless i wanna unleash all the huskies', and go for a' little ride, and me probably would have to order.:scream:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I'm a little shorter than you, and I have an HRP Flak Jak. It has adjustable straps for the shoulders. Sounds like you tried on a youth chest protector. I tried on a few, and found them too small. Go with an adult style, some fit better than others. I like the HRP because I can lift my arms up, and it doesn't lift the CP at the same time. It's a little bit long, but then I figure I just get more coverage out of it!

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
The adult size Fox Roost II fits good, is very durable, and has adjustable shoulder pad height. The plastic is stronger than most of the others. It saved my ribs a month ago when I took a 2" branch in the chest in a tight turn. I wrecked an Acerbis in a few months, but the Fox holds up great. The MSR is also a good choice. Like everyone said, you probably tried on a youth size.

Fox_Pilot_101

Feb 26, 2001
yah,....

i tried on the adult today, and the shoulder pads drrop a bit, so my collarbone isnt very protected:( theres no way you can adjust the shoulder pads, just around your ribs and biceps. nuthing fits!!!!!!!:o

Top Bottom