Sprintguy

Jun 2, 2003
I need a chest protector for riding Enduros. I have noticed that there are a bunch of different brands/ styles/ prices.

Can some of you give me some info to choose the right one?

Thanks

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
The thor ones are old school having thick plastic and more frontal area. I personally have been looking at getting an evs or sixsixone cause they're nice and purdy :confused: but more thin and flimsy

Zuki

Apr 23, 2003
A lot depends on yur size and shape... It's best to try a few on. For me at 6'2" and 230 pounds, th Fox Airframe was by far the most comfortable and best fitting. My goals where the best fit and protection....

Steven

gawarrior

Oct 10, 2003
I just ordered one from www.motorcyclecloseouts.com. It is an Answer Edge. Supposed to be pretty good. I will give a review after I get it.

x2fast

Oct 1, 2003
You say the HRP is the best....give some reasons why. Its great to give a recomendation, but you need to give the features....some features may suit some riders, but not appeal to others.

Lets here why!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I've been using the Thor Aftershock (not sure what they call it now) CP. I've hit trees and banged my chest into my bars many times with this protector without injury. I'm a BIG fan of Thor products as they represent very good value.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Moose is the most comfortable I've used, it is the same (I think) as an Acerbis Zoom, mine cost $99.

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
I say the Thor Force or the Fox Air frame.
why? both offer padded shoulders and fit great, the air frame has a 2 piece hinged back, so it contours with your back as you move-great protection. My friends have them and they have held up well. I went with the newer Thor Force protector, it is the first to offer super thick padded spinal protection on the rear plate, padded shoulders, adjustable shoulder levels (to lower the chest/back plate or rise) and the shoulder pads are the lowest on the market, meaning... when you look over your shoulder, your helmet doesnt hit the shoulder pads. I am very satisfied with it.
I was at the bike shop the other day and they had ordered in Fly racing protectors, I didnt even know they made them, IMO, they didnt impress me one bit... good luck.

Top Bottom