625sm

Feb 24, 2004
Hi guys and gals

I live in Chicago and riding a KTM 625SXC
I'm looking for some off-road trails in the Chicago area :ugg:
I know it's bad but after riding some of the posting here, I know there still places to ride (but where?)

i really want to go to ride this weekend (the wife is out of town :cool: )

i prefer to ride with someone, but for now all my friends are rood racers. So let's ride :flame:

If anyone want to join me or got suggestion where I can ride?

625sm

Feb 24, 2004

fuzzy

~SPONSOR~
Jul 26, 2002
I'd love to, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it riding this weekend. Just moved to the area and I shuold really unpack :)

If I do go ride, it'll probably be the Phophetstown HS...

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Jackson county in Wi (Black River Falls) has 2 track trails, lots of sand and they use to and may have again if we are lucky have single track trails. Lots of people for Chicago ride there.

625sm

Feb 24, 2004
fuzzy said:
I'd love to, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it riding this weekend. Just moved to the area and I shuold really unpack :)

If I do go ride, it'll probably be the Phophetstown HS...
I think I’m gone be at the Fox Valley off-road
This is the closest place to Chicago :moon: , which open at this time of the year.

I’ll be probably the only one out there with KTM625 :uh:

A

Albert

I dont know if you been to Ottawa IL. they have a track not really worth riding but they have a **** load of trails. Or there's a place in Indiana Called the badlands its bighttp://www.badlandsoffroad.com/. Or try byron or Joliet tracks.

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Venom01, are you asking about Buffalo Range???

It is probably the best riding in Illinois, except for some of the enduros.

They have a new track, two kids tracks, and the old track which can be really hard at times.

Do a search here there is alot of threads on BR.

They do have a web. www.buffalorange.tripod.com

Attica sucks, kinda. It is good for the winter when BR and Fox valley are closed. It is sand so it is best in the winter when it is wet.

Fox Valley is too small, for a day of trailriding, but he has some pretty good Hare scrambles 4 or 5 times a year.

kdx633

Aug 12, 2003
black river forest in wisconsin is good.you will need a county trail sticker.pick one up at many places.try the wisconsin dnr website,click on recreation then off road m/c's.alisting will come up of available trails in wi.if you decide to go to brf take the short trip over to knobby ridge m/c trail it's probably the best and only dedicated public single track in the state.all other trails are w i d e enough for a semi truck

bpositive

Jul 11, 2005
motoland.com Kingsbury Indiana no trails.. just one sick motocross track 25 bucks to ride 11am-5pm and it's a pretty new place so not alot of people yet...

Top Bottom