Ghiaia

Nov 7, 2012
Hello Guys, my name is Gaia and I come from Italy. I used to ride a CBR600RR in raceways and I also did some italian competitions with that, but because of the lack of money to continue that sport two weeks ago I bought a YZ 125 2003 and I want to begin my new adventure in off-road.

I think that American people are the best to teach me all the secrets of that sport and so.. I am here! Even if I never been off-road before! :nener:

Sorry for my english, I will try to improve it too! Now, the only two words that I can admire are: SCRUB AND WHIP!!!

Gooooo !!!!!

Ghiaia

Nov 7, 2012
Thanks a lot!
Yes, I'm accustomed with high RPMs (because of my previous bike and sport) but I never tried to reach them off-road, I will try that too!!!!

This week-end I will go for the first time in raceway and I'm very excited!

I will tell you my feelings and I hope not to die at the first jump!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Ghiaia

Nov 7, 2012
Thanks, I think that you are right!!! :cool:

I have to learn how to balance my body, how to use throttle and brakes.. So, that's very different from my ex-CBR600RR.

But I like it.. And I think that's very difficult.. I would like to become more confident and than to have a lot of fun.. So, I will work for this reason!!!

Thank You guys for your advices!!!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
High Lord Gomer said:
Don't try to ride beyond your abilities. You can't get faster while you are sitting in the hospital.
Listen to this guy, HE KNOWS! :nener:

Learning to ride WELL at "low" speed will make you a much better and safer rider as you progress and become faster. Trying to ride fast before learning to ride slow is a recipe for disaster and your chances of Gomering yourself go through the roof! :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Learn to steer with the back wheel on the two stroke. Allow the bike to move around, letting the bike take the abuse. Have fun, BTW, your English is better than some Americans I know!
"Gomering yourself up" = CLASSIC! That might just win you a "Flappin' Fender Award".

Top Bottom