FB74

May 1, 2006
Hi Guys, I'm from Italy and first off all Sorry for my bad english!
I live in Imola where every year there is SBK World championship, F1 grand prix and many other events.
Imola is the town of many good riders (excluding me!!) like Loris Capirossi, Andrea Bartolini (1999 500cc World Champion).
I have a 1999 CR500 Alu framed thet I use in supermotard configuration....., Vespa ET3 125 :ride: ,Kawa ZRX1200r and 1988 XT600 4 valves. But I love my 500 2 stroke and I hope to find someone with the same passion here.
ciao!!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Welcome to the site. I love Italy, having skied in Cortina and honeymooned in Tuscany, Rome and Florence. I hope to go back in the not too distant future.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

dante

Mar 24, 2004
Judging from your list of bikes,humility, and geographic location... I bet your pretty FAST!!!! Their is another Italian that posts here regularly, I'm sure you'll see his messages on the site... Welcome to DRN :cool:

FB74

May 1, 2006
Hi Dante, thank you.
I'm Italian and I live in Emilia Romagna, land of motor... like Ducati for example but also land of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati ecc ecc.... but I'm not a fast rider......the most important thing for me when I go to ride is to enjoy myself even if I 'd like to be faster :pissed:

How can I insert pics and links in my posts?

dante

Mar 24, 2004
FB74 said:
Hi Dante, thank you.
I'm Italian and I live in Emilia Romagna, land of motor... like Ducati for example but also land of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati ecc ecc.... but I'm not a fast rider......the most important thing for me when I go to ride is to enjoy myself even if I 'd like to be faster :pissed:

How can I insert pics and links in my posts?

You have to suscribe to the site... Okie is cool enouph to let us post and read topics for free, but in order to post pictures, and take advantage of the other features you have to pay a lil $...
Yeah I'm the same, I just sort of play ride... I used to want to be fast, but I had some injuries, and now I just like being on the bike, that's enough for me :cool:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hi! I'm in Bologna from time to time for business. I was there last September for 2 week and the hotel we stayed at was down the road from the Ducatti factory. I didn't make it for a tour but did stop into the Ducatti store.

I saw a few guys on enduro bikes that look like they had just gotten off the trails in the mountains south of Bologna. That look like a fun place to ride. I also saw a MX track while on the train to Venice. Too bad we couldn't have stopped :(

I'm not sure when I'll be back but if you are close I'd like to meet you.

FB74

May 1, 2006
RM_guy said:
Hi! I'm in Bologna from time to time for business. I was there last September for 2 week and the hotel we stayed at was down the road from the Ducatti factory. I didn't make it for a tour but did stop into the Ducatti store.

I saw a few guys on enduro bikes that look like they had just gotten off the trails in the mountains south of Bologna. That look like a fun place to ride. I also saw a MX track while on the train to Venice. Too bad we couldn't have stopped :(

I'm not sure when I'll be back but if you are close I'd like to meet you.

:cool: .....sure, I live in Imola!
It's 30 Km away from Bologna, 10 min. riding car or 20 min.by train. I hope you will be in Bologna during summer so we can go to ride my bike toghether in Pomposa supermoto race track :ride:
As I can't post pics if you want to see my CR500 take a look in bikepics , search for model, honda, cr500, year 2006....it's under 2006 page but it's a 1999 250cc. frame and a 2002 engine (evben if it's black).
CIAO

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
That is one sexy bike FB74!

I'm jealous and drooling. I'd love to build a bike for supermoto. It looks like a blast. Maybe one of these days....

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
FB74 said:
:cool: .....sure, I live in Imola!
It's 30 Km away from Bologna, 10 min. riding car or 20 min.by train. I hope you will be in Bologna during summer so we can go to ride my bike toghether in Pomposa supermoto race track :ride:
As I can't post pics if you want to see my CR500 take a look in bikepics , search for model, honda, cr500, year 2006....it's under 2006 page but it's a 1999 250cc. frame and a 2002 engine (evben if it's black).
CIAO
I'll have to see if I get over there this summer. It's hard to guarantee anything but I’ll see what I can do. It would be fun to meet!! :)

Top Bottom