limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Hey guys, me and my friend from Indiana are planning a gathering of sorts this April (I think 12-14). We're wanting to get as many people as possible together, thats why we are already planing for it now.  We already have a lot of people interested, but we havn't decided on a place for the "event".

we need a place with camping, good trails (MX track would be nice too). it needs to be in Indiana/Ohio/Kentucky/Illinois/or michigan. 

If you own a place or know of a good place for us to hold the "event" email me or post it here (with details).

I also wanted to know if any of you are interested in participating. It's just for fun, it's not a race (unless you wanna try to beat me, LOL) As of right now there are no fee's to participate(only admission fee's to the park). The only way that will change is if it's on personal property & the owner wants money for renting the land.

al_piv

Jul 26, 2002
Beat you!, heck if you would stop throwing out your leg on every corner I would of had you by a mile, not to mention all the trees I almost hit trying to pass you on the streight aways.. LOL...

I believe we have set a place Land between the lakes in Kentucky..
Yet please feel free to offer up other suggestions --
The date has changed due to others who are participating:

New Date is: April 18 -20

Thanks limitless

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
HA HA HA, coulda,woulda,shoulda - didn't :) jus wait till I get new tires. (the front is a hard terrain tire & the back is soft terrain)

Right on, where about in KY is that? 

BTW. If it had been a real race I woulda laped you 10 times before you even got that Honda started :p

Last edited:

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
hmmm, I recall someone advising to check the plug...... :cool:

It was a fun day though or at least I had fun. :thumb:

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
OH, I'm interested. Problem is your weekend. Conflicts with the first harescramble at Stoneylonesome Sunday the 13th. Sorry, I'd love to ride with DRN people, but racin comes first and I'm seriously on a points quest this year.

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
yeah, that was noticed by someone, so the date is now 18-20 :) hope to see you there, your on my list so I'll send ya a mail when it gets closer to make sure everything is still going as planned

Tom

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Originally posted by limitless
your on my list so I'll send ya a mail when it gets closer...

Don't send me a PM, I won't be able to read it. Look up my e-mail on my profile and zap me something. Where's this ride happening anyway?

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
As of right now it will be at "the land between the lakes" in KY, If you need a ride down there I know of a few who are making the trip and are willing to pickup hitch hikers :)

www.lbl.org - their website

edit - It will be all trails & there will be an assortment of riders there, from begginers (me) to the really fast guys so you should be able to find a few in the same skill level as yourself to tag along with

Last edited:
Top Bottom