BikeDstroyer

Jun 30, 2001
Nicole,

Do you know if they have gotten any rain over at Del Norte. Was in Rico, CO the last 4 days and it was pretty dry. I'll be there this weekend and looking forward to it.

Brenda

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Nationals in Colorado? This weekend? I would LOVE to... but this weekend I'll be in Breckenridge for the American Thunderbike Rally with 200 or so sportbike-type riders. My girlfriend is one of the organizers and needs the help since she and her hub are leading a bunch of the organized rides and so is my hub. I don't ride an American sportbike, but she said they wouldn't be upset when I show up on an Italian bike. I hope that's true. Anyhow, I would very much be up for going to the next big event in Colorado, though! I'll keep my eye open for 'em and please keep in touch if you are gonna be there!!! Are you racing this weekend or watching?

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Brenda,

Is this Brenda Jankawski (Sp?) We got some rain last night and might still get some this week but there will still be some dust. Plan on a hard race. There will probably be some mud and some crazy creek crossings. (There was 2 years ago but I am not sure about this year) This year it is on the West side and last year it was on the east. Good Luck!

BikeDstroyer

Jun 30, 2001
Nicole,

Yes it is Brenda Jankowski, I will be leaving Fri. afternoon to go up there. My husband should be up there by now...he left early. I am really looking forward to the enduro. I am on a new bike and haven't gotten the jetting where I would like it for that kind of elevation. It does fine until I get to about 10,000 to 12,000 ft.

Top Bottom