Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Originally posted by TwinSpar

That IT? That was LAME! :|

<Pred voice on> TwinSpar, what do you mean that IT? You want more of me huh?

Ima squish you at DW!! <Pred voice off>

B

biglou

This year, it's gonna be all "Lou Time". :aj: Every night when I go to bed, I'm thinking about it. Visualizing every section of the track and how I'm going to attack it. Also, when I'm running in the mornings, listening to very angry, grinding music, I'm thinking about it. Thinking about every detail of riding: Body position, throttle, gearbox selection, etc. As far as I'm concerned, it's mine to lose this year...

As for Pred: "X Factor", as in, "Hasn't ridden in weeks"? As in, "Rarely rides tracks"? As in, "Not gonna get there until Thursday afternoon so no chance to practice"? As in, "Gonna be riding on an unfamiliar bike"?

I'm just going to quietly board my bike. Quietly whoop some ass. Then quietly accept my COTT trophy and free bike washings from the terrible twins here...

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
maybe you shouldn't be makin' them excuses for me, Lou. What are you gonna use when I beat your ass like a drum?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
It's all a moot point anyway.
Neither one of these pantywastes have a chance in hell of beating me on the track

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
If I had been talking about off the track I would've said Beating the Hell out of me, not "in hell of beating me"
anyway you slice it though, after the race I'll have two pitsallys ; One scrubbing the rims, and one yetti scrubbing the plastic.

Top Bottom