oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
This would really depend on where you are at. In our district (16- Wisconsin) The 125 Schoolboy is one of the fatsest classes of the day. It has every level from beginner to A rider in it as long as they meet the age restriction. The best thing going for 125 schoolboy is that everyone is on a 125 2 stroke so bikes are pretty well matched.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
My experience has been... Usually the "special" divisions (school boy, 25+, big bike open, etc) tend to have VERY fast riders in them... Usually people who run the intermediate or expert class who want to get some extra track/race time in...

KX250Dad

Dec 4, 2006
oldguy.... nailed this one+1
Schoolboy and college boy, especially at the outlaw tracks are very mismatched in terms of skill parity opposed to the 125C. A&B riders tend to lead the way. I always wondered why have these two classes then the following point was made to me which I'll pass along.
In 125C the top riders are in the most part those sandbagers who should be in the B class however not wishing to loose trophies they stay in C. This having been said, should you find yourself racing in the upper tier of C competition at each moto the schoolboy and college boy class affords the C rider an opportunity to run against skilled riders and measure his success or lack of without leaving C class. Downside to a full gate of school and college boys is the vast skill differences leads to safety issues especially should the track be tight/technical.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom