BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Get Involved!

Fighting for access to America’s public lands is a tough battle. The “Do Not Enter” groups have had a long head start on us.

But on February 27, H.R. 3808 - Consistent Public Land Laws Enforcement Act of 2002, was introduced in the House of Representatives by Representative Scott McInnis of Colorado. This legislation proposes a reasonable alternative to land closures - enhanced enforcement tools for the three Federal agencies with the most responsibility for managing our public lands and increased penalties for those who break the law.

This legislation is already gaining support on Capitol Hill. But your help is urgently needed! Your Member of Congress needs to hear from you. Your Member of Congress needs to know that there are other voices out there besides “Do Not Enter”.

Americans for Responsible Recreational Access (ARRA) supports H.R. 3808 as an important step in bringing some balance to the public lands debate and we hope you agree. Please use the Next button to send a letter to your Member of Congress today, right now, and ask your Representative to co-sponsor H.R. 3808.

If you would like to read more about this important issue and this legislation, please visit the ARRA web site at Click Here You can also help by forwarding this message on to others asking them to take action.

If you cannot see the Next button, please go to Click Here and visit the Action Center to send a letter to your Member of Congress.

Thank you for your interest and support.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll fix it. dooh!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Don't know why the link didn't work. I'm contacting the sender for a URL. Hopefully I'll have it up soon.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I saw it under the Rapid response button and did it earlier today!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Done!

Kevin

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Done. I get these at home. It's a nice way to keep up todate and an easy way to make your voice heard.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks for the help guys.

Top Bottom