owenlo

Oct 28, 2001
Anyone out there have any good clicker settings on a 2002 KDX 200 for motocross and hare scrambles??? I weigh 185 and ride c class. Just some good settings that work for yall and I'll try them out and see what happens.

Thanks, Obie

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Obie

Go to MXTech website and look up his off road tuning guide. Read it a few times and you'll get it! IMHO the trick is to get the suspension as stiff as you can handle it with out deflection or arm pump. Set up this way you will be able to hit some nasty stuff and live to tell about it. Set compression as stiff as you are comfortable with front and rear and use rebound on the rear to keep the wheel from coming up too quick on you in braking bumps and whoops. The front is tough because you don't have rebound in stock form to adjust for cornering, but I suppose you could try heavier oil if you feel they come up too quick. Good luck.
FT

owenlo

Oct 28, 2001
Thanks FredT

I was hitting some doubles pretty good today, but I feel it could be better. I'll check out your advice and let you know how it went.
Obie

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Haha...just remember to check your clicker settings. I rode all day yesterday with the compression clickers on my forks turned all the way in! No wonder the bike felt funny!

Top Bottom