Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Arrrrrrggghhhhhh .... I personally haven't been to the track in years because I don't understand all this flying stuff they do these days at MX tracks, but Mosier Valley brings back many fond memories of swatting mosquitoes adn smelling bean oil. :)
We hunt for ways to keep our kids honest and out of trouble and as soon as we do somebody complains.
Inspect the place if you must, but let them be.

dad80

Dec 11, 2001
i believe the end of mosier is a long way off but they are in for a fight with the powers that be. they already closed down the hot food on practice nights

KTMKyd

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 20, 2001
What a joke, this is pathetic...
I'll bet you that the "anonymous tip" came from somebody that has something to do with the housing division they're building right next to the track. The problem is that people will move there KNOWING there is a track, and then get upset and complain about the noise and try to shut them down, again....

I hope this can all pan out, the track is simply one of the best in a 75 mile radius.....

skyman

Jun 28, 2001
I am sorry to hear that the track is having trouble, but I do not think it is the best around. The maintenance on the track almost never exists. The jump faces are always torn up with nots and holes in them, or they are rounded off. Even the rough national tracks get groomed.

Top Bottom