YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Does anyone know anything about this race? I know where it's at(DUH), but I'm not sure what kind of race it is. I've been playing in the woods a little lately and want to try racing. Any info would be helpfull. Do I need one of those computer things? I assume I'll need a sparky. What class should I go for? Anything else I should know? How much is the entry fee? Thanks Guy's (and Gal's), The only thing I know is the race is this saturday in Cloudcroft. YZ165

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Did you go?? I was going to go but an injury kept me out for Sunday's enduro. I ended up putting around Red River instead :bang: .Cloudcroft is a great place to ride.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
No, I heard about the race Thursday night. By the time I found out a little more about it, it was too late. Are there any good trails up around Red River? After 3 days of exploring, we finaly found the trail "motherload" around Cochiti lake. Let me know if you ever want to tag along with some old slow guy's! YZ165

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I try and head up to N.Mexico/Colorado once or twice a year, this year's injury it was a no go - oh well, next year is on the way. :ride:

Top Bottom