Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Don't have much time this week for photo stuff due to another CMRC national round in my Province this coming weekend. I haven't even managed to get through all my shots from this past weekend but figured I'd share a few since I haven't posted a shot in the new photo forum yet!

regina_0271.JPG

regina_0528.JPG

regina_1501.JPG

regina_2540.JPG

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
That overhead perspective is really cool.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Really nice shots! Are you panning while you shoot those or do you mix it up due to conditions. If you wouldn't mind, can you post the settings on those shots?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Elk see this thread ( http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=137247 ) for how to view the exif data. I always leave my exif data intact for posting on here in case anyone is curious of the settings. Pretty much all of those the camera was in motion and those were taken while panning but at high shutter speeds hence the lack of panning effect.

Rich there was a price to be paid for that overhead perspective. I saw the shot in my mind and thought hey none of the other "pro" shooters are going for it so I'm in for the unique view! Got to the spot and started to wonder how the heck there was so much chewed up sticky clay all over the iside of the turn? Turns out they throw clay farther than I anticipated on the ensuing straightaway, I came out of that turn looking like someones pottery project after the first class :laugh: Keep the len element of my second camera safe but the outside of my second camera body with my 70-200 attached needed to be scraped off :yikes:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Great stuff Doug!! I'm a big fan of the overhead shots too, and I really like the one of 45 & 26 in flight! :cool:

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
nikki said:
Great stuff Doug!! I'm a big fan of the overhead shots too, and I really like the one of 45 & 26 in flight! :cool:

Yep I agree with Nikki. I think I've replied to this set of images on a thread somewhere before, but that shot is super cool.

Top Bottom