Coal Creek Enduro, KDX Riders

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Howdy All,

Who is riding the Coal Creek Enduro this weekend in East TN? Will KDX be represented? I love Volunteer football, but Orange on the trial is not my favorite color!

The club I belong to is hosting this event, the Volunteerriders. Check out the website off of my website button.

I can tell you guys that there is about 70 miles of virgin fresh cut trail waiting to be challenged. There is also some really technical stuff to be had....

Should be a great ride... Let's get those KDX's out there... ;)

You can get signup data from the website if needed. This is a SE&TRA event.

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
I love riding "the rock"! If it wasn't for having to be street legal i would surely love to try my hand at an enduro. Those darn orange bikes won't have a chance!

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Braahp, you know the street legal thing is basically a don't ask and don't tell type of thing. I doubt there will be any true stree legal bikes in the event. Unless you go crazy out there, I think eveyone will be just fine...

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Still thinking about coming. Would I need to at least have a license plate of some kind on my rear fender? What about spark arrestors.....I'm using the power core which is not. What about the rear light......just put on mx rear fender and dang sure don't wanna swap it out for this.

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Almost all bikes will not have plates or rear lights. All will have spark arrestors, that is a must. Pick up a TCII, you need it anyway for future CC rides! Do it! You will have a blast.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom