Coal Creek Mining Riding Area in Tennessee

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
Some of the guys I ride with regularly are discussing a possible trip to this riding area. Anyone have any experience with it? How is the terrain and the crowds? A lot of elevation? Any singletrack? Any information, positive or negative is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Bob, I live in Kankakee IL. Ride alot of the HS in 17. I have got a new bike that I can trail ride with and am really wanting to go to Coal Creek next spring. A month ago I was in Turkey Bay and ran in to a couple of guys from Rockford Il, they were on thier way home from CC and stopped for the day. They said it blew Hatfield and McCoy out of the water, personally I thought H+M was pretty cool, so if CC is better that would be fine by me. I would like to go before it gets hot. I dont know if you guys already have something planned out but even if you do maybe I could follow you down so I know I have someone to ride with. Let me know about it, and also I read where you guys ride alot at Buffalo Range. I havent ridden there in a couple of years, but would like to go sometime if you dont care I would like to hook up with someone for a good day there.

Also I got some pictures saved of CC from one of the threads but I cant find the thread again, but I could email them to you if you want. My email is

sned@famvid.com

Later Jeff

Top Bottom