MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Did anyone go to Cochranton ride this year? Was wondering what I missed?

Thanks

------------------
mrrmx
93 rmx250 oldie but goodie
00 rm 250
92 xr 250L the L means lame

Dec 3, 1999
I did not go but my friends did and you missed paying $5 per bike to park and then they took out some of the trail from last years ride and made it road.They said they will not go back.Some friends with quads went up and they will no longer be going back either.They charged the quad guys $15 per quad to park then a entry fee of $30 to ride.That is all I know.
Later
Choppy

------------------
99KTM300EXC
98XC700sled
97CBR600F3
95Scrambler400
Ride it like you stole it!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I know some people who went on quads too. They said they will not go back again either. All i know is by looking at the pictures they took, it was really muddy. You couldnt tell what color the quads where and that was just at the starting line. They said it took an hour to get started and 8 hours to finish.

------------------
86' YZ 250

Chuck's Photobook

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Dear Mr. Lovell
I Have done his ride before. I have some riding pals(you) that fear leaving their back yard. If you read your copy of Mr.Many's mans guide to being a real man I bought you, You would understand that real men ride their bikes and no just trailer them around town to get all the kids to say your a cool dude. You really need to stop wearing your MSR gear in to Pizzia Hut. So when are we going riding at the Point?

------------------
mrrmx
93 rmx250 oldie but goodie
00 rm 250
92 xr 250L the L means lame

Top Bottom