Who's going to win the battle of the undefeateds?

• Colts

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sup brother Carlo!? Good to "see" ya. You've been missed.
BTW, I'm not going out there to visit again unless you promise to NOT let that cop-dog hump me.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Quiet Mister, you WILL come back out here cause I gots some tri-tip with your name on it on the BBQ. Good to be back, told you I was gonna be round here some more! GO PATS!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I love the Pats, long time fan. I was almost on their team back in the 50's. And for the record Okie, Thump got the hump, not you.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
What does your daughter have to do with it??

B

biglou

Good to see that Bilicheck (sp?) can finally afford some shirts with the pats' success! Maybe one day he'll learn to tuck his shirt in. But for now, baby steps... ;)

Damn the Pats. :(

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Yeah, it was a close game.. And I was sure they were gonna take the win... But..

And to beat it all, at about 8 minutes left to play, my DVR ended... Comcast screwed me on the end of the game. They suck.

Great game though!

I think that they proved to be very equal teams today.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I can feel the love.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Overall it was a good game. I thought that the officiating was a bit suspect at points: out of bounds catches, 1 of the two defensive pass interferences, and the offensive pass interference on Moss. Heading into the fourth quarter I was starting to think that the Colts might just pull out the win. Then, the Pats offense finally seemed to light up. Either that or the Cols D got tired. Either way, we were able to put up the necessary points to take the W.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
biglou said:
Unfortunately, the Pats were just slightly more equal than the Colts! :laugh:

Actually, Pats > Colts + Refs

It sure seemed all of the pass interference calls and non-calls went in the Colts favor. Those easily could have decided the game.

It was a better game than most Super Bowls and lots of fun to watch. Hopefully there will be rematch for the AFC title game.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Papakeith said:
no doubt there will be a rematch. But it will be on Patriot soil.

Really ??
What happens if the Pats go 14-2 and the Colts go 15-1???????

Rematch will happen but where is yet to be decided. :p

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Your Pal
Mully

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
pure speculation there mully. But c'mon the Colts were the biggest chance for a loss. who else is there left on the schedule that really poses a threat? The Steelers?

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Looking at their schedule it appears the Steelers would be the only ones to give them a game. However, you just never know when a team will come out and just be flat and end up loosing to a bad team...........

Mully

PS: GO COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom