Who's going to win the battle of the undefeateds?

• Colts

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
B

biglou

Who's it gonna be? I'm going with horse-face Peyton on this one, due to my unexplanable hatred of the Pats. :nod:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I may be biased - but after the slaughtering the Pats performed to the Redskins last week, I think they're going to take it.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Our daily paper has a little contest going on through out this NFL season. They have you pick 18 college and NFL games for the weekend plus a 19th pick that is used as a tie-breaker. Myself and two of my friends have been collectively filling out this "pick-um" sheet each week. Colts-Pats game is the 17th pick. At this point we were stuck. We couldn't jointly pick this game so we flipped a coin, it came up PATS. :whoa:

To be honest, the team that makes "a" mistake will be the loser.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
They both suck :nener:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I wish I understood sports betting.. and actually had money... ;)

I do understand that the Pats are gonna get their a$$es handed to them Sunday though.. :nener:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Money? noooo no money. I'm a poor land baron. I can't afford to actually gamble. A gentleman's bet then? Indy is going down Sunday!!!

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i would much rather have the colts win. but im kinda thinkin the pats are gonna take this one. sorry indy

B

biglou

How about the loser sports an "I LOVE THE COLTS/PATROITS" avatar for one week?

Evil bastage, aren't I? :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Lou - that's fantastic!

I love it - especially since it won't be my PK sufferin' with a crappy avatar ;)

Top Bottom