craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Lots of decisions, you Heartland Spoders....

Enduro Nut will be at Meunster, Friday. Will you be camping, or driving back and forth, if multiple days?

My plans are to ride Meunster, Saturday, and head up to Scipio for the enduro on Sunday morning......

Anyone else going to either place?

I anxiously await the SX, badlands ride/race reports! :)

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I will leave Dallas early AM Friday and leave PM from Muenster :(, work has tied me up this year, NO weekend riding until June at the earliest! Doesn't sound like you will be there on Friday - one of these days!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Yes I'm going tp the race. Wife and kids and I will probably go down Friday night or Saturday morning. Wife's sister lives about 20 miles from there. Good Italian food in Mcalister. Maybe I can mooch a free meal. ;)

Last edited:

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Justin, I may be coming up sometime Saturday and may camp nearby if you can save Kathi and myself a spot for our tent.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Justql, since you're going to be there early, how's about signing me up, also? You, me and Lorin so far on a row? Anyone else going to be there that you know about?
Roger, hang in there, June's not far away! Will you have the new Vor by then?

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Roger, at least you get Friday to have some fun!
Justin, looks dry for the race, doesn't matter to me.
Don't know yet if I'll stay at Muenster Sat. night, or drive to Scipio Sat. night......might make that descision late.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm still a ? mark for Sunday. I'm taking care of some honey dos.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The speed average shows 12 mph on first loop 15 on second. Must be some tight stuff. Also a fair amount of waits. I'll decide Saturday about where to get us. If it's dry I'll go 15 or so. To early with brand new trails might not be good.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I still hope to make this one. Like Craig, I may just drive up the morning of (not sure). As to row choice, I think later would be better. with all of the new trail not being real established, it might make it easier to just let the earlier rows "make" the trails for us, especially if it is tight.

Top Bottom