Endless Mike

Oct 30, 2003
Not sure where to put this but I just wanted to point out in the Archives forums, the threads do not show up unless you select "the beginning" in the menu. It took me a while to figure out that forum wasnt empty, but it has lead for an interesting read for the next day or so :)
Anyways just wanted to point it out to the mods FWIW.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Just go through all the threads in that forums and post a reply. You don't even have to be clever. Just a simple reply like,"Dirtbikes r kewl" or "Rich loves quads". :) Once you've replied to all the threads, you'll no longer have to go through the hassle of selecting "the beginning" from the drop down menu. Repeat this process every 30 days for best results. :laugh:

Endless Mike

Oct 30, 2003
Originally posted by Green Horn
Just go through all the threads in that forums and post a reply. You don't even have to be clever. Just a simple reply like,"Dirtbikes r kewl" or "Rich loves quads". :) Once you've replied to all the threads, you'll no longer have to go through the hassle of selecting "the beginning" from the drop down menu. Repeat this process every 30 days for best results. :laugh:

Good deal, but im kinda busy right now writing Rick Siemans for torque specs on my 1978 RM125 :P

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That Greenhorn sure is as sharp as a marble ain't he?

Top Bottom